Advised on the sale of the Company

Business Services

Securitas AB

Global security company Sweden

Acquired 65% of the Company

Tehnomobil d.o.o.

Security solutions company Croatia

Advised Tehnomobil d.o.o on its sale to Securitas AB

Tehnomobil

Overview

Tehnomobil d.o.o. is the leader on the Croatian market in the fields of technical protection and detection and prevention of risks. Areas in which the Company specializes are threat assessment, risk management, security system integration, automation processes. The Company’s revenues at the time of the transaction (2013) amounted to EUR 6.6 million. The owners (private individuals) sold 65% of the shares with an agreement to sell the remainder of 35% in 2015/2016.

Unique Selling Points

-The leading company on the Croatian market in the sector.

-Highly skilled engineers.

-Development of own technical security solutions and software (IP).

The Investor

Securitas AB, a Sweden-based multi-national company, and one of the leading security companies in the world.

The Deal

With this deal Securitas AB made its fourth transaction in Croatia which enabled them to secure 2nd position on the Croatian market.

Testimonial

Hrvoje Novosel

CFO of Tehnomobil d.o.o.

Finding the right strategic partner to further expand and develop your business is risky and hard.

 

Having the right advisors to get you to your final destination and help you navigate through this, usually, one-time only process of selling your company is crucial.

 

Tehnomobil found such partner in IMAP.

 

Our transaction was a complex one. It included divesting in the region by selling our branches, disconnecting our SPV sister companies from our core business, cleaning our balance sheet of non-core items and resolving interconnections between Tehnomobil Group companies and commercial banks.

 

The IMAP team was professional, knowledgeable and has done a several M&A deals in security industry in the region, very well versed in industry specifics. But more than anything they were fully dedicated to finding the best match for our company and to closing the deal to our owner’s satisfaction.

 

From beginning we got full support every step of the way, be it approach to potential investors, sales strategy, or financial and legal aspects of the process. Throughout, Jurgis, Slaven and Marko acted not just as advisors to the process but as full time team members immersed in activities down to operational tasks. Our cooperation was a full success.

 

When it comes to acquisitions, IMAP has the right stuff.

Experts who worked on the transaction